- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Flowing again with toys & tools
19. Juni 2014 @ 00:00
with Daniel Werner
In this Intensive we will work technically and systematically on so called „pathways“(CI vocabulary), to experience and understand the underlying principles of this wonderful dance form. Furthermore we will play with Elements from Body-Mind Centering and developmental movement to (re-)discover natural and organic movement qualities, and to find efficient body tone modulation and effortlessness, softness and strength for moving with shared weight. We create spaces and atmospheres with different dance scores in which technique, playfulness and improvisation can melt into truly multidimensional experiences of falling, flying and momentum.
The systematic approach of this Intensive is based on the curriculum of the Contact Improvisation Training Berlin (www.dancecontact.de). This seminar is an open continuation of our wonderful training in Hvar in 2013. We will deepen the material, build up on it and explore into new realms of CI. In the teaching we will at first introduce basic material and then bring it to higher levels in space and skills, often inviting more momentum. So you can enjoy your individual learning process according to your level of previous experience. Beginners and advanced CI dancers are therefore warmly welcome.
- note that when you apply for the workshop, we’ll keep your place only when you pay the deposit within the first 10 days from your application (also have in mind you will probably have to pay a little bank transfer fee!!!)
- you need to contact your host/hostess directly and ask them all the details about accommodation and payment requirements (we suggest krešić apartments as most of the workshop people will be staying there, but you have other options too)
- read all the details in the mail carefully to avoid confusion and misunderstanding
- you can reach Hvar from Split in 2 ways: by catamaran directly to the city of Hvar, or by ferry to Starigrad and then take a local bus to Hvar (15mins)
- if you are travelling by plane, send us the confirmation of your flight as a guarantee you’re coming if you want to pay the full amout of the workshop on the spot
SCHEDULE 19-24 JUNE 2014
19 June JAM 21-23
20 – 24 June 9-12, 13-15 or 10-13, 19.30-21.30
PRICE: 210 euro (50 euro deposit to be transferred till 16 May 2014), after full price: 250 euro
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
The workshop takes place in the sports hall of the primary school in the town of Hvar, on the Island of Hvar, one of the most beautiful islands in Croatia.
HOW TO GET THERE?
From abroad to the town of Zadar or Split, Croatia:
From Split to the Island of Hvar:
Direct catamaran Split – the town of Hvar (passengers only, 1h ride to the town of Hvar)
Ferry Split – the town of Starigrad (cars and passengers, 2h ride and followed by the local bus to Hvar, 15mins)
Please arrange accommodation according to your own needs and wishes. Here are some useful links:
More information on the Island of Hvar and other types of accommodation:
About THE ISLAND OF HVAR
Hvar, the island in the Adriatic Sea , is the longest and the sunniest Croatian island and one of the most beautiful islands in the world. The island of Hvar is famous for its pleasant Mediterranean climate. The island is characterized by gentle winters, warm summers and many hours of sunshine (2,718 hours a year). Economy is based on tourism, fishing, farming, viticulture, olive growing and especially on cultivation of rosemary and lavender. Friendly people, well-indented coast, numerous picturesque and intact beaches and bays, virgin nature, very rich historical and cultural heritage, the scents of lavender, olive trees and wine are the reasons which will make you will surely truly enjoy your stay at this amazing island.